_____________________________________________ Just listening to the voices...

Sunday, February 18, 2007










Woke up 8am in the morning. Dang I felt I slept too much this few days. Greeted everyone a Happee CNY. At around 10am+, my mom DEMAND for a wishing and oranges. HAHA. I took the oranges greeted my dad, "Gong xi fa cai, shen di jian kang.. errrrrr............. duo duo jien." LOL I dunno the idioms for it so I said it my way. I took one more red packet from them anyway.

Luck of the year
Studies, good.
Work, good.
Love, good.
Health, bad.

Ooo whats that suppose to mean. Maybe like I said to YT, I got cancer. Teehee ;P'
I dont believe in it tho. It just registerd a kind of motivational force the moment its said. Makes me wanna put in more effort into my studies.

How I wish I can see my Dad in suit! He be irresisable LOL! Maybe when my sis is getting married. O thats long.
Or attending a funeral? People wears suit too. Mmm. Touch wood, da ji da li.

Title and registration - Death cab for cutie
Chaw.

No comments: