_____________________________________________ Just listening to the voices...

Sunday, February 18, 2007

I find the whole convo truely amusing. Its just me, trying to find enterainment as im seriously bored as hell.

Mom: Why are you still lazing around? Dont until last min, N level reached and you havent even prepared for it.
Erns: Huh? N level? I thought you take O level.
Trish: Noo I take N level first to have a cert at least.
Erns: Ooo. Actually N level you dont have to study want.
Trish: Ehh dont like that say. If I have that mindset then I wont even least bother to study. Look mom, shes influencing me. Shes making me laze around even more. Mommy please scold her please.
Mom: What if you till 50 years old still like that?
Trish: Nvm nvm its okay. Jie jie will take me in.
Erns: No? No i will not. I only help people who help themself.
Trish: Okay nvm. Mummy give me all your CPF okay?
Mom: My CPF will be in your CPF account.
Trish: Whaaaat man, ehhh mommy dont like that. Gimme your CPF in cash okay?
Mom: Ohh that means you want me to die early isit?
Trish: No no I mean in future. CPF untill 55 then can take out. I dont think I can live til 55.
Erns: I want to live until 75+. With my children and stuffs.
Trish: I want to die young. I want to die a glorious death and an unforgettable one.
Mom: Go die for the nation. *Laughs*
Mom: You know how people wont forget your death? Advertise on the papers to donate every single one of your organs when you die.
Trish: NO!
Trish: Nevermind. Cannnn. Takkeeee take. Take la takee take all my organs. Its okay. Just take. TAKE ALL YOU WANT.
Trish: Nooop. No way. I wont donate my organs not because of religious reasons. Its just because im plain selfish. Im just pure selfish. *Smirks*
*Mom trying not to laugh*
*Erns frowns and try to concentrate at her work.*
Mom: How is your life now is how your life gonna be in the afterlife.
Trish: What nonsense. I dont believe in afterlife. Its all rubbish.
Mom: Okay if you dont believe. You will regret when you die and you cant change it.
Trish: Its allll a FRUAD. Its all a fraud. Its fake. Its a myth its not even real. It is made -interrupted-
Erns: I cannot concentrate.
Trish: Err okay sorry. Just entertaining myself.
Trish: Mommy, I find this conversation really amusing.
*Mom smiles trying not to laugh again*
Mom: So distracting, I cant study.
Trish: Are you saying that IM distracting? How could you Ma? How could you say that? HURTZ! I cant believe you said im distracting.
Mom: You know it.
Erns: Can shut up.
*Trish walks to the com, opens blogger*
Erns: Stop finding stuffs to blog on.
Trish: Errr actually I am blogging it. *Nyahaha*

No comments: