I actually wanted to say, thanks for believing in me. But no. Fucking no. Your just like every MF people who look down on me. Who didnt think I could do it. Yes I AM hopeless. Hate me. Thanks mom and dad. Thanks for beliving that im hopeless. You too. Yes im a loser. And yes too, you didnt know I was prone to Depression. Oh the facade of smiles. Going back to start my epileptic shit anytime in solitary. WOW its so easy live life like a normal person? DONT YOU EXPECT THIS MAN. I HATE EVERY FUCKING PIECE OF ME AND EVERY MINUTE ON EARTH. What? Will I even give a shit about this. I couldnt care less. Made it sound so nice. Thanks. You made everything sound so nice. Thought you were the one giving me support. No, you made me feel like crap. Like shit, useless piece of deformed human, living on this friggin facist shithole. Meaningless. Pointless. Being pushed around, for all I care. The clerk, the teacher. Fuck yall. My emotional bomb. Thanks. For triggering it. Fuck CNY too. And yes, i am hurt. Hurt me a great deal.
Im just tripping. Fuckit. Dont bitch at me. This is my blog. Dont like it? Click the fucking cross.
Forever and a day - Silverstein
Myownsuicidalescape.
Peace nigger.
No comments:
Post a Comment