_____________________________________________ Just listening to the voices...

Thursday, February 08, 2007

My mom just said to me this three words, "敗家子! ; bai jia zi" a moment ago. I felt sad and deeply hurt by her words.

Out of 21 question, I got 1 right. How horrible is that. I still couldnt understand why, I even use the calculator, could it be the book's mistake? Couldnt be. No reason 20 questions wrong totally. What a waste of my time. Felt so demotivated to start doing maths questions again.

Use me as you will
Pull my strings just for a thrill
And I know Ill be okay
Though my skies are turning gray
Its okay its okay its okay.

敗; bai; be defeated; lose; fail
家; jia; family
子; zi; son; child
敗家子; bai jia zi; prodigal; wastrel; spendthrift; idler

Get the point?

Your guardian angel - The red jumpsuit apparatus
Lates.

No comments: