Friday,16.02.2007
Yay happee! J meeting me. Woke up late. Reached CWP at 10.15am. Eat. Movie. Protege. Its scary how that lady died. Mmm for a movie of how drug ruin people, A requim for a dream is a better film. ;] Requim for a dream, strongly recommended for download! I have briefly short review about it on the earlier post.
J came my house after the movie. Haha funny stuffs.
J:My wrist is even skinnier than Trish's!
Erns:Then why heavy... Big bone? Nop. Big head..............BIG MOUTH!
Trish,Erns: HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH
J:Idiot........
Lazed around at the void deck till 7+.
"Humpty dumpty sat on the wall"
Saturday, 18.02.2007
Woke up last. Everyone is waiting for me. Showered.
Sat at the couch.
Dad walked out.
Trish: WOW First time I ever saw you wear a polo tee! SO HANDSOMEEEEEE!
Mommy: Ahaha! You just made his day.
*Looks at Dad* He WAS SMILING TO HIMSELF.
My dad is buff and secksi <3
The whooole day at JB today. 90% of the time, I was spacing out. Sat at the couch, listen to my mp3, stoned.
Went to Skudai parade. First impression, "Whhhaaaat man... we can actually smoke inside the mall?"
Second impression. I felt like we have just walked into, "The mall of CK department store, or 'seng shiong'"
"Can we just get out of here?"
My sis and I felt like the queeen LOL. Seriously, ALL EYES ON US! The guys were all checking us out. The girls, are all looking at my heel. HAHA. I even spotted one, pointing at my heel and said to her friend, "nee kann! hen mei!(Loook very niceee her heels)" I looked at her, she smiled at me with envious. Whhhaaatt man.
"I am god worship me."
Ahhh, a waste of time.
Didnt like my cousin.
Love seat - The red jumpsuit apparatus
Lates.
No comments:
Post a Comment