_____________________________________________ Just listening to the voices...

Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Pictures at the end of the post.

Song dedicated back to you and to the memories.

I wish everyone a Happee Valentine's Day.
HAPPY VALENTINES DAY JUSTINa!
Im real glad to have met you. You brighten my life once again! ;D
Sigh, what a lonely valentine *Grumbles*

Went to change my passport photo today. Stupid friggin photo needs to have my hair to be tidy. Looking so geeky and PLUS the lights are sooo bright and my photos turns out to be soooo pale. I look like a dead person sitting. Plus plus, I dunno if I should smile or not HAHA. So I gave a uhh weird-looking non-smile smile.
Ahh I lost the spare photos or I would have scan it and given everyone a laugh at it.

And, I BOUGHT ANOTHER HEELS! <333 Heels. I feel like buying another one o_o But nah, dont wanna get a scolding. *dun dun dun*

I came across a funny quote.
Valentines day = Single awareness day. HAHA.

Im not used to the happy template still.

I think the Grammy awards 2007 telecast in Singapore had been cut? Or either, I missed the part. I read the site. OMGWTFBBQZORS DEATH CAB FOR CUTIE WAS THERE TOO! The killers and The fray. WHAT?! I didnt even see them perform or nominated for award.

Best Pop Duo or Group With Vocal

The Black Eyed Peas - "My Humps"
Death Cab for Cutie - "I Will Follow You Into the Dark"
The Fray - "Over My Head (Cable Car)"
I DIDNT SEE THEM.
Keane - "Is It Any Wonder?"
The Pussycat Dolls - "Stickwitu"

Best Rock Duo or Group With Vocal

Coldplay - "Talk"
The Fray - "How to Save a Life" DIDNT SEE!
The Raconteurs - "Steady As She Goes"
Red Hot Chili Peppers - "Dani California"
U2 & Green Day - "The Saints Are Coming"

Best Hard Rock

Buckcherry - "Crazy Bitch"
Nine Inch Nails - "Every Day Is Exactly the Same"
System of a Down - "Lonely Day" AHHH THEY WERE THERE TOO?!?! DIDNT SEEE EITHER! EFFFF.
Tool - "Vicarious"
Wolfmother - "Woman"

Best Rock Song

Snow Patrol - "Chasing Cars"
Red Hot Chili Peppers - "Dani California"
Neil Young - "Lookin' for a Leader"
Bob Dylan - "Someday Baby"
The Killers - "When You Were Young" NOO DIDNT SEEE! I WANNA SEE THEM PERFORMING LIVE. *Cries*

Its either, I missed it or they cut it. Hmhp.
Cant believe Death Cab For Cutie is going mainstream. Its not even Indie anymore. Still love them tho.

My sis's BF delivered the cake! To the house! I ate more than half of it HAHA.



I would love it better if its whiter =P NEXT YEAR I WANT TULIPS!









ERRRRRRRR HAHA. Nothing just something random. Love her! So cuuute <33333

No comments: