I love movies, articles, questions that provoke deep thinking.
Its not the girls around you, the only thing I needed the most is emotional affection.
Im glad these years of 'lazing around', staying at home, had pull my bond closer with my family.
-
If you feel discouraged when theres a lack of color here
Please dont worry lover, its really bursting at the seams
from absorbing everything the spectrum's A to Z.
This is fact not fiction for the first time in years
All the girls in every girlie magazine cant make me feel any less alone,
Im reaching for the phone to call at 7:03 and on your machine,
I slur a plea for you to come home.
But I know its too late, and I should have given you a reason to stay
Passenger seat - Death cab for cutie
Deuce.
P.S I love you. <-- reminds me, P.S I love you - The all american rejects
2 comments:
thats a lack of color not passenger seat
Err yes I know, I post the lyrics of A lack of color BUT im listening to Passenger seat. ADURRRRR
Post a Comment