_____________________________________________ Just listening to the voices...

Friday, February 23, 2007

Just act.






Text extracted from Matt Levenhagen.

It becomes a terrible cycle. Going from one thing to another... fighting to keep it going. And often, we fall and loose the little motivation we did have and sink into depression or wonder around aimlessly looking for answer that never come.

Sometimes we have to struggle and sacrifice for a long time to get what we want in life. If any one of you have gone to college, you'll know what im talking about... Years of studying long hours and spending money to go to school not knowing what lies after.

We cant really see the light at the end of each tunnel many times. We have to ignore all good things happening around us to focus on something that we cant even touch yet............ and dont know with 100% certainly it will happen.

Am I being a financial burden to my family?

THEODORE ROOSEVELT:
Its not the critic who counts, not the man who points out how the strong man stumbled, or where the doer of deeds could have done better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood, who strives valiantly, who errs and comes short again and again, who knows the great enthusiasms, the great devotions, and spends himself in a worthy cause, who at best knows achievement and who at the worst if he fails at least fails while daring greatly so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who know neither victory nor defeat.
-
I bargained with life for a penny,
And life pay no more,
However I begged at evening,
When I counted my scanty store.

For life is just an employer,
He gives what you ask,
But once you have set the wages,
Why, you must bear the task.

I worked foe a menial's hire,
Only to learn, dismayed,
That any wages I asked of life,
Life would have willingly paid.

-
PETER MARSHALL:
When we long for life without difficulties, remind us that oaks grow strong in contrary winds and diamonds are made under pressure.
-
Actions will provide you with motivation. Its not the other way round.
You dont get motivated to act, you act to get motivated.
Just act.

No comments: