Well, quite obviously, Ive done the template with some leeching here and there. I dont know if it works on all browser tho.
Kevin said, "because I think you have a good caliber."
Wow and thanks. I didnt believe so.
"why do you keep yourself at home?"
No answer.
"Just so many potential untapped, but somehow, something is between you and you fulfilling your potential."
Mmm, myself is obstructing me from maximizing my potential.
I wish I am without inhibitions.
There was never a final closure within myself. No satisfying closure.
Sometimes even to the state of regression.
The same question I asked myself for the past four months.
"Am I out of the fence yet?" Mmm, not quite.
Sometimes, I feel mirthful, joy and hopeful of life.
But facts on how I depress myself? No idea.
-
Mmm about that issue.
I chose avoidance and isolation. Maybe like what J had told me, people take things for granted. Well its so true.
I rather isolate myself than start any unneccessary issues.
-
Currently on the book,
Malignant self love, narcissism revisited
By Sam Vaknin
Hes a victim of NPD himself. Its rather interesting and intriguing to read the thoughts of a narcissist. He had a usage of highbrow vocab to create an aura of grandiosity.
"I am constantly envious of people. This is my way of interacting with the world. I begrudge others their success, or brilliance, or happiness, or good fortune. I am driven to excesses of paranoia and guilt and fear that subside only after I "act out" or punish myself. It is a vicious cycle in which I am entrapped."
Text extracted from the book.
Someday you will be loved - Death cab for cutie
Laters.
No comments:
Post a Comment