_____________________________________________ Just listening to the voices...

Saturday, February 03, 2007

Half awake from a dream, we know of this coldness
What is love, nothing but something filled with wailing wind and weeping rain
Bleeding, scarlet vision, although I have to make more turns around the bends
Waking up the next day, still feeling intoxicated.

As expected there can only be one ending, theres no joy in the least
Even though you shout and cry in pain, and being pulled away, its just right
Why is it that even till Im burning in this fierce fire, I still dont mind going through it with you?
Tell me, that when I wake up from this life, Ill be intoxicated again.
Asking Heaven, how many happy ones are there?

I tremble, are your lips warm or cold?
Sinking, sinking into the pillow side in the dark
I know its wrong, but i havent the strength to reverse the wrongs, let love decide this moment
Logic cant decide sadness or happiness, tears or smiles, being together and being apart.

No comments: