Yesterday was a sin. Today is the punishment. No food for today.
Yesterday night, Uncle Kenneth called. I told my mom to tell him that I have made improvements! I was really glad to let him know that.
Letter from Uncle Kenneth.
Hallo Ah mei, how are you? Hope you are coping well.
I heard you are starting your work on Monday. It is a very good start. You have improved compared to a month back. That is excellent progress!
Remember to hang on to your job. Your development points are leading yourself and improving your socila skills.
In 3 month's time, you should be taking your N levels. Pass it so that you can take your O levels. These set the foundation for you to take you CAT (Certfied Accounting Technician). The good school offering CAT is FTC Kaplan. Check out the weblink http://www.ftckaplan.com.sg/
I have given the same advice to your sister. You can study alongside with her when she takes her ACCA classes.
I am taking my CFA (Certfied Financial Analyst) exam in Dec. If you pass your N level this year, let me know. I will send you a box of chocolate.
Take care and best of luck.
Cheers.
Ken
The ground folds - Senses fail
Later.
P.S Im just enjoying whatever that comes my way now. I do not ask for more.
No comments:
Post a Comment