_____________________________________________ Just listening to the voices...

Saturday, June 09, 2007

Notebook please.

My eyes blurred through visions, beyond boundaries when the endless paintings of images spinned into a cyclone. I just stared through time and space.

Groups of people entered into my life.
A group that calls,"Grow up."
A group that sang and dance for you through the apocalypse.
A group that stung through sour teeth,"Your fat and ugly."
A group that just wanna have fun.
It doesnt matter what they did.
Let the ones whom is willing to, diffuse into you and your life.

Shit, wheres my notebook and pen?

The first step is always the hardest, yet the second one is much easier. I kept telling myself to get out of the fence. I never did.
But I did it this time. I was happy and glad. Sitting down with a group of strangers isnt one of my forte. Instead it is terrifying to me.
It gave my moral a huge boost, and I know that I am finally moving on. Not staying there stagnant anymore. I wanna keep moving on. Its a huge turn for me. It may sounds weird but YA. No more prozac? Tee hee.
But sometimes, I love sinking myself into depression and close the doors of the world. Being with myself. But its not always easy for me to reinstate my mood. It is instead, challenging. Dont trigger the bomb.

Do the best of what your conscience signals.

Cant dwell on the past and do something which isnt possible to make amends to.

I know, I know, these whole paragraph isnt contructive and organize. But Im sorry, my brain isnt a notebook. I cant remember what was processing in my mind if I dont get it down.

_

I dont got anything against Christianity or religion. I got something against Christians that neglect the meaning and reason of being a Christian. Just like my Granny. She is a Buddhist. She is a vegeterian. She never ask herself, why is she a vegeterian? She is eating vegetable blindly hurling out the fact of being peace at heart. Stuffs are not to be mentioned here but yes, she might as well eat meat.

Panadol for cold works like a wonder. I am obliged to trust the commercial.

Sorry for being so disorganized again.
_

Really been an eventful day. North south east west in a day. Yesterday 11am, went Tanjong pagar with Seth. Raffles place to Dobby ghaut. 5.30pm, met XY at City hall. Effin sales, no fitting for bras. Before going into the warehouse sales, we pondered about why are there no one carrying bags out. We got our answer when we left the warehouse sales. 11pm to Pasis Ris beach. 7.30am the next morning, reached home.

No comments: