From my dearest successful uncle.
Hallo Ah mei, how are you?
How are you coping? Work / studies? Any luck?
Dont push yourself too much okay. Go slowly. The going is tough but you will succeed if you cross your own hurdle/barrier. I think you are not strong in your social skills leading to poor self esteem, low confidence and depression. I would encourage you to be open and communicative with your parents and sister. This helps to clear your head.
Previously, I went for phycologist sessions to help me cope with my depression. Actually, the sessions didnt help much though the phycologist was great. It all depends on your willpower to overcome your weaknesses / development points and you shouldnt be ashame of your development points. Everyone has it.
I hope this email ensourages you along your tedious journey into adult life. Remember you have a great family to rely on. You are still a teenager and have a whole life ahead of you! You have not missed the boat yet, trust me.
Take care and anything email me. I will give you a call sometime soon.
Cheers.
Ken
No comments:
Post a Comment