Sorry girls I didnt make it to Sentosa. Well its kind of DEPRESSING looking at nutrients-deprived people. Okay I know im being cynical. BUT YA it is demoralising. But dont worry! There will be next time soon ;]
Saw Jia wei at Hougang. HE COULDNT RECOGNISED ME! Its nothing suprising either. I met a primary school friend who told me I kept changing all the time. I think its my hair LOL. I love doing obvious changes to my hair. From very long hair to SHORT to shoulder length to SHORT to very long and SHORT again. Seems like I love short hair more.
Tell me to get over my new hair, NO I WONT AND I CANT. Get over telling me to get over my hair. I look like a real chinese now.
Seth dragged me out of the house yesterday night. You know how expensive adult fares are now. -_-! I miss the 45cents days. Rys lost his wallet AGAIN. When was the last time I heard this familiar line. Two days ago? Jees.
Taking 161 at night felt like going way back to sec3. XY told me, "You yao xiang yi qian zhe yang ar?" And I laughed. It definately worth the laugh thinking back.
ALPHY didnt managed to bring a bottle of Chivas back for me but I got a bottle of Bacardi instead. Actually, its all good tho I would have prefer Chivas more. I WANTED A BOTTLE OF CHIVAS FOR MY 18TH BIRTHDAY OKAY. But its cool, its fine. I go where ever the liqour is.
Hopesfall - Icarus
Later.
P.S I just thought he seems such a nice guy thats all.
EDIT: LOL
MSN
Alphy: Bought Chivas for you liao.
HAHAHHAHAH THIS IS SOOO FUCKING FLY. Chivas and bacardi <3
BITCH WANNA GET WASTED WITH ME!
No comments:
Post a Comment