Im more dedicated to my notepad than the blog now. That leaves my blog with nothing to read.
I used the paint my nails dark red, now I paint it bright.
I hope it'd stay bright all the time.
It was there to remind myself every single day, what exactly am I working for and why am I working for. To prompt myself everyday to do what I set out to.
The route to sucess consists of consistency and persistency.
My individual attributes cancel both of them out. =/
Its rather appalling to have negative thoughts in my mind again. I was only happy for two weeks.
The weight control thing is really getting to my head.
How would you react when someone popped the big question, "Will you marry me?"
Would you please kiss me with your eyes closed?
If im just bad news, then your a liar. If you could slit my throat, with one last breathe I apologize for bleeding on your shirt.
No comments:
Post a Comment