1 top from WAREHOUSE - $89.00
1 pair of heels from PRIMAVERA - $49.00
3 dresses from MANGO - $91.00
So happy! *Smile smile smile*
Okay, MANGO was fucking crowded. I bought two dresses with the same design but different colour. WHAT?! Booya. This is what I call impulsive buying. JUST BECAUSE the crowd is too huge. It gave me a feeling of "there is no time left". When I came out of MANGO, I heaved a huge sigh and said,"That was so much fun."
And yes, squeezing with a bunch of girlies, desperately trying to grab something, anything. Cause, ITS THE GREAT SINGAPORE SALES! GEES.
And I saw an awesome white dress from WAREHOUSE. I didnt get that tho I could have.
=[ its $112. After five hours, im still telling myself, "Get out of my mind, fucking white dress."
We drove to Geylang to have TimSum! Cant forget the prawn rolls thingy.
And theres nothing I could do but to let it stay in my stomach. Tomorrow I have to compensate my SINS! No food and jog my ass off. Self control girl.
Nyah my collections of heels.


Nights.
P.S WHITE DRESS! CRYS.
No comments:
Post a Comment