_____________________________________________ Just listening to the voices...

Thursday, June 14, 2007

IMEEM cut my song to a 30sec preview.

Can i just be something
Somewhere in your room
That you wont notice
Maybe ill be paper
Or books thrown on your floor
Move me when you want to
I'll live where you put me
In your VCR
If i become a cassette
Or on top of your computer
If thats where i would fit
Then so be it

I will not say one word
Ill just hang around
I wont annoy you at all
When you move out ill stay
Until im thrown away
But then it wont matter

-

Yesterday night, I had a blast. Me and my music. Its nights like these that make me wanna lose my mind and go crazy over music. Devouring every musical seemingly notes from every instruments which sounded ever so assuring in my ears. I looked out the window. Beyond the facade of the world, only music felt so true, so sincere.

Armor for sleep - Kind of perfect
Ciao.
P.S I be fine. I know you will make it through, I wont be around to see.

No comments: