_____________________________________________ Just listening to the voices...

Saturday, June 23, 2007

The euphoria I derived from being anti-sobriety is gonna cost me.


Yesterday was hell loads of fun!
So, the girls was left with Michelle, XH and me, apart from the XY's group.
A WHOLE LOTS of guys were added in. They were all XH's friends. I mean it was fun tho I dont know them. There were like 11 including us?
I was going from table to table! XY's table was so far away from us. Another reason, to get more Chivas from XY. HAHA. And I thought I drank alot.
And there were cute guys.
Michelle, me, Guy #2, cute guy #1 took the same cab home.
I was getting no comfort with the rocky ride. The spinning in my head was getting out of control.
Cute guy #1's arm were across me at the door. I hugged his arms. The spinning stops. LOL.
Cute guy #1 sent me home. YAY.

Bai.
P.S And now, I am thinking, why am I left with only two sticks of ciggie? WHO STOLE MY CIGGIE!
P.P.S SOMEONE STOLE MY "RICOLA" BOX. Ffff.

No comments: