_____________________________________________ Just listening to the voices...

Saturday, June 16, 2007

Discussion.

Yesterday night.

XY called me at 9pm telling me to come down to Discussion at 10+. I was like shit, why so last minute. I reached at 10.30. Stood outside 7-11 waited for her for FREAKING 1 HOUR. Pissed off. BUT there was a group of MALAY skateboarders. OMG. D: One of them was called chris. They were so funny.

Finally. I saw the bartender when Im sober. STILL CUTE. I keep telling XY Shit I finally got him off my mind why did you bring me to look at him again. AHH. And we kept giggling about it. Bartender Meng was too busy didnt get to talk to him, only once or twice when he came to talk.

Something incredible. WE SAW AH YI BAO YU. I was like SHIT DOES HE RECOGNISE US?!?! He used to go HP very often. *AHEM* Its still funny.
The night I was so tipsy. I was okay until I decided to go over to the other table to play drinking games with that guy whom I and XY stole two packs of cig from when he was drunk few months ago ROFL. I kept losing, its fine. Call it karma.

Alphy didnt fetch me home. He was asleep. Omg the cab fare. -_- I need a job. Its not like last time when I had Darren to sent me home everytime I go Discussion without paying. HAHA.

Still it was a funny night. Especially when we saw Ah yi bao yu.

No comments: