_____________________________________________ Just listening to the voices...

Sunday, June 17, 2007

Always - Bon Jovi

Sis: You know when I listened to this song Always - Bon Jovi in the morning on your phone just now, I looked at Lan's picture and felt sad for you. I almost even cry when listening them sing this verse, "Its been raining since you left me, now im drowning in the flood".
Me: Really? Wow. I once dedicated this song to him on my blog when I was still with J.
Sis: Does Lan knows?
Me: I dont think so... =/ Shit you just gotta make me think of him again.
Sis: But I dont like him. He made you sad.
Me: Well, but everytime when I thought of him, its the happy times that are there. I cant remember anything sad. I almost cant find any flaws on him.

Its just something I kept in my heart. I stored it well. I had stop reminiscing just because I am so familiar with it. Whenever, wherever, I will still smile by the tune of To be with you - Mr B.I.G. I hope your happy. I hope you would think of me sometimes and smile to the days. To the 500 witherless roses.
To the best man.

Miraculously, he came online after my sis and I finished our talks. The song of Always was playing. And no, we didnt talk.

-

Days like these, I appreciate.

Waking to my sis's ramblings about her bad dreams and talking to her while im half asleep and finally laughing so loudly and couldnt get back to sleep. Listening to the cadence of the birds singing. Be the first to wake up and have a hot tea, listening to those assuring music while waiting for the rest of the family, one by one yawning as they sat in the living room. Greeting each of them morning as they smile gratefully. Bidding my granny a cheerful goodbye as she went for her morning walks. Talks and laughters would start to blend in when my eyes glow with thankfulness.

This simple bliss I refused and failed to realise in my younger years.

20 hour drive - The red jumpsuit appratus
Baiiee.
P.S Would you have had asked me out for dinner if I didnt msg you? But im done with it. This will all goes away quickly.
P.P.S In this state that im in, without a proof of at least a cert of intellectual, I still think that im good enough for Poly. Well its sad. Its a pity for me to go to a waste. I guess ive met my criteria but not theirs.

No comments: