Well..
Sorry for dragging you into my misery.
Sorry that I aint real at all.
Sorry for all my rants of life.
Sorry that I just have to pour out all my misery on you.
Sorry you that you just couldnt figure that out earlier.
Sorry that im drunk.
Sorry that I couldnt manage my life well enough.
Sorry Im the only thing in your life that isnt perfect.
Sorry that I couldnt really be in your life.
Sorry that I gonna just drink my life away.
Sorry that you just didnt realise that this is just me.
Sorry that you didnt know that I aint that perfect.
Sorry that you just have to tell me those sweetest thing.
Sorry that I just couldnt help falling madly in love with you.
Sorry that I just couldnt be there.
Sorry that Im just a burden.
Sorry that ...
Sorry for all my cause.
No comments:
Post a Comment