_____________________________________________ Just listening to the voices...

Friday, April 14, 2006

RAWR~
This is the first of this one year I've evur exercise. Man my legs literally SHIVERED.
I swear it reealleh shivered.

Before that, as usual we went for supper at 515. Then after hearing pearlyne saying those stuffs, I felt utterly disgusted AT THE BOY UPSTAIRS. Ewwweeeeeuuuuuu. *shudders* Imma puke at his face.
All he deserve is just some cyber sex with a girl with huge belly sitting in front of the com, one hand holding an oily fried chicken another hand thinking of Lee jun quan and masturbating.
Cause he cant get any real sex in life. And I bet cha he wont evuuuur.
Ewwweeeeeeuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.
Wut a fggt.

Aight and we went night cycling after wards.
Rofl and the funniest thing is, while were waiting for ly to push the bike up, I was sooooooo soo so tired till my legs trembled and and I wanted to get out of the bike but but but my legs were like totally dead, and I literally fall on my arse. LMAO. But really I cant even stand.

Meh. Went to the coffee shop, was chatting stuffs in the past then suddenly a topic is brought up. ROFL I wasss uberly excited. So we went to yt house. BUT IN THE END THEY SLEPT.
I was like forcing yt to wake up then she made MEH SCREAM >_> My voice is like errrr granny? Now==;;

DANNY ! WHEEEREE AARRREE JOOOO ?! Im like bored right now. >_>
Those two lil piggies are still sleeping T______T
And my annoying nose is still being cracky. >;(
So meh.

And yea I cant use for long now ;(
Mehhhhhhh IM BORED T___________T!!!
Haha rofl And they have to go to a farm later. LMAO farm ==;;
Its goonnna be sooo hot there lol.

I wanna get out of my house later.
O wells.. Laters ;3

No comments: