_____________________________________________ Just listening to the voices...

Sunday, April 30, 2006

Bleh. Went out with xh, py,ly and xy today.
I realise that, I dont got much to talk with them anymore...
I realise that, I talk more with friends on the net than real life friends and thats the truth.

I gets confident when im online cause im like the top in the game. But on the other hand, Im such a failure in the real world. I refuse to open up. I couldnt raise my head up. I cant find a place for me out there... GAH W/E.

And today in the foodcourt, I heard someone singing seven years by saosin. Then Im like EH?! SAOSIN! Hes like shocked looking at me, im like shocked looking at him. Were like thinking the same thoughts, thinking Eh? You know this song too huh.
Hahaha xD Cause in Singapore, songs from new, not famous bands is not heard here. And especially rock bands, not played in radios here in Singapore. So were shocked with each other that we knew the song.
I hope Singapore have more varieties of stations >_>

No comments: