*Sniffs*
Grr my nose is annoying >;(
Me me have flu for weeks ;(
Neways, just came back from yt's house. Before that I was still editing the blog and she called then I was like Alt-f4. Go showerrr weeee SUPPER TIMEH. Tho I wasnt really hungry but but I love to go out on a cold night <3
Those six girls just came back from shopping. I actually wanted to go with them earlier on but I dont wanna go any where far without my contacts. Rofls.
Then those girls wanted to play bball then I was like okok I'll just listens to my mp3 then ;3 Then its like late and the cops says were disturbing the neighbourhood. And I was like *Hides ciggies* ;O Then we went away sitting at the roadside LMAO. Then we walked to Tekong and continued playing. Then I continued listening ;3 But looking around I saw a flashlight thru the darkness and I looked clearly its those cops again ;O!!! Im like COPS !! Then were all like RUNN RUNNN !! ROFL !! It was fun ;3
Then all went home. Yt and I walked around the park. Sitted on those benches and reminising. Talking about stuffs. We were tired so we slowly walked towarsd Yt's house. And we heard cat crying. Its was so loud and eerie O_O And I was like kinda freaked out. But but but LOL YT GONE ALLL FREAKY AND SHE KEPT HOLDING MY ARMS LMAO LMAO LMAO !! Then I went to her house after that. We lied down in the darkness blabbering craps. LMAO was fucken hilarious. I was wondering why her Dad isnt disturbed by us ;3 And sheesh my flu came again. Then I wanted to go home.
I walked on the cold, long, dark and empty road. ;3 I wub the coldness and the emptyness <3 Listening to my lil mp3 while I stroll down the road. Its relaxing and Im just all thinking about Meth <3
Then behind me a cab asked me where I wanted to go and its late. Im like oh my house is just down there. Hes like insisting I take his ride. So o well fine. Well I know peoples of all sorts and I know what do I have to do. So yea as I expected we chatted for a while then I left and thanked him again.
^____^
Hmm I was wondering why Haku is asking me about Meth ==;;
He said someone asked him and wouldnt tell me who.
And people overheard me and Meth's convo. Im like wtf kaypo ;O!!!
Kz I think I will be waitin to reach home <3
Lates.
No comments:
Post a Comment