_____________________________________________ Just listening to the voices...

Monday, April 17, 2006

Meh after seeing how people worry about their future and shit. Im like What about me?!
Hah fucken pwnt. I have to worry like thousand more than you guys.
Like will I evur find a job >.> And that course, and plus I dont even have an o' level cert. Or even a n' level cert. Man.. What are you worrying about? Your future is stable, is fixed. Everything has been left prepared for you.

Or will I be stuck in k3ro forever. Am I even real? Or am I just a game char inside a game. Am I just living in my world the whole while.

I cant see anything. My dark future...

Only you can make me real again. Please dont make me wait too long. ;-;

But even how dark the road is, I believe that god will leave a lil path for you to move on.

No comments: