_____________________________________________ Just listening to the voices...

Monday, April 03, 2006

>_>..

Kz its like that. Yt pm me asking me if i wanna go have supper. Then I was thinking hmm fine I have to buy ciggies neways. Then I abandon everything I have to do :O. Quickly go shower cause I just woke up. Then I get ready everything. Then when I called her she then told me that they already order. Meaning : They aint waiting at all. Kz it means no one expect me to come at all. Why bother asking then ;O Then I have to change everything again >_>
Nar thats why I dont like going to nearby places. Cause It aint near to meh ;O Cause Its always like when I reach for 10mins everyone need to go. So I rather go town then 'chilling' around.
Gah w/e havta go 888 later.

No comments: