_____________________________________________ Just listening to the voices...

Sunday, April 02, 2006

*Sighs*
K3ro has became worst than I expected. Even tho I dont lag nemore but ... >.> Kz I admit I depend on gods. Well who dont if that person once played for a year with a huge supply of gods. But blah w/e. It aint mines neways.

I guess Riggy has found his new home too ^_^
Snydes is happily playing in the pk server.
David... Iono. He said once if I stop he would too. But I havent spoke to him since some unexpected turns of events.
Lili, Ross, Lucas and Danny plus peoples from trinity are all together with Thong, Steve, ZephyrX and the peoples from Holy. Thats actually what I wish to happen. But.. as I said, I didnt expect ZephyrX... >_>
Heh and koala is happily being GM on Snow's server.
And the Brs <3 Pk server too. Never forget any of juu.
Bruno : ) Nao espera me. Eu sairam do K3ro ^_^
Nico ^_^ Hope you dont got bored of Luna. Lmao.
Hsu havent talk to me since ;O!!
I guess this phenomenon stops here.

*Sighs*
Thank you all once again. : ) Im glad to have met any of joo.

Thank you for bringing me memories ;D Im still active in the forums ^_~
And I never regretted.

Daniel <3 Im still waiting ^_^
Im always waiting.
Either for you to wake up or even for you reaching home. And your arrival :]
I never stops waiting.

No comments: