_____________________________________________ Just listening to the voices...

Thursday, April 27, 2006

Ok. I dont wanna start this post with 'Just another hate site'.
Haha ok now what I just read concern any of the social sites. Like Friendster, Myspace, Facebook.

And Myspace have the most population than any of the social sites.
So... he just gotta flame it.

http://moneydick.com/wordpress/2006/04/23/science-of-myspace/

Ok.
How can you even called it a scientific research? Its just a bunch of opinions and searches and assumptions to indicate that myspace failed.

1- You see quotes like 'Im going to kill myself'. Have you even tested it? Do you even know if they ARE actually doing it?

2- Im rick james bitch. Haha this is funny. Ok yar I agree that jokes that have been going too long will gets irritating and even annoying. But I still hears it all the time.

3- Ok. This caught my attention. Because what really pissed me off is when people dont know how to spell. I dont know why but its like they either dont learn english or they are just a blob that couldnt even type well.

PeOpLe WhO tYpE LiKe ThIs ShOuLd GeT a LyfE.

n wads wost. ii c shoo many peoples spelling shiz liik thiis n i wonder iif they even speak liike tt in real lyfe. iit ish soo fuckn annoying. eu should go learn som learn engliish.

If you really speak like that in real life then your a complete retard.

And people who spams this "lol" aka laughing out loud which is totally pointless, cause if you have got nothing to say then just get your ass off. Probably due to the influence retardation on the net. I dont even understand why is people adding stuffs like "lol(s)" Is there such need for plural? No reason thing...

Sometimes it really gets on my nerve.
Some egs which I find really funny.
Theres one random pinoy who call out to Danny(Trepitation. Not Meth)
Pinoy: "ei"
Danny:"ei doesnt starts with a sentence."
Pinoy: "ei noh no kill me"
Danny:"In German ei means egg. What are you trying to impline. Are you calling me an egg?"
This is so fucking hilarious.
Theres another situation in which I was there.
Pinoy:"Warp me from dragons plz."
Me:"Warp you from dragons? Ok. Get to the dragons first then if you insist."
Hahaha funny shit.

4- 'Luv' Its funny how they love the person when they couldnt even tell them "I love you" Instead, "I luv you"

And its even funnier that Im actually crying over stuffs like this when I actually do it myself.

5- I hAtE mY pArEnTs CaUsE tHeY wOuLdNt AlLoW mE tO pAiNt My WaLlS bLaCk AnD sLeEp In A cOfFiN. (Total sacasism.)

6- Ads. Ok. I find this totally unnescesory. They need those to keep Myspace 'living'.

7- Checking out your friendster with all those 'Epileptic' shits is seriously gay.

And you dont really wanna get a date in myspace. Or if you do, you should really thank myspace for finding you an emo, stalker, perv, pedopiles, etc etc.

'Its funny how with all the problems the world faces, all the hate groups like the KKK, all the cults the world has, all the oppresive governments that rule the world, etc. We pick a fight with myspace.'

I agree..

"when will you do a research about Friendster? "

I couldnt be more excited to read it.

And whats with those "Send to 10 of your friends if not you will die of blah blah blah." Thats just simply annoying and gay. Only those fucktards believed it.
And plus, superstitious is due to lack of educations and knowledges.
"What ___ are you" Quizzes.
Yo, I dont need a quiz to judge me so stfu.

One of the examples from one of all retards who lack of immaturity.
"i luv da space yo! wurd 2 ya motha! fo sheezy off da skeezy! yallz just dun no about diz mayn! wez kewla den joo! yallz wak! myspizase fo life! gunit! wurd mayn joo best recignise!!!! im cool cuz i use da space and i get all mah hose der! im da kewlest person ever!"

Jeez >_>
You call that 13375p34k.(Leetspeak)

And hell.. That was the longest rant for myspace I've ever read. It was eye-opening for me.
I totally enjoyed it. It was hilarious and brilliant. He deserve my applause.

... ... Im rick james bitch.

No comments: