_____________________________________________ Just listening to the voices...

Friday, April 21, 2006

Omg...
This sucks so bad... Danny just broke up with me... ;-;.......
He never know how miserable I am. You can literally hear me screaming and crying from my room.
O yes and Gin gin moore gin. I finished up that whole bottle of Gin by myself : ]
Im alll alone in my home. No ones gonna stop me now.
He he I was freaking drunk at 1.30pm. Thats so fucked up.
Those tears just wont leave my eyes. : [
Im lucky enough that the kitchen knife aint that sharp ;(
All it did was make a dent in my flesh :/
I tried to find anyone... Anyone at all...
Not on the net, not anywhere real.
Net life is fucked up. My real life is fucked up too.
I guess everything is screwed up for me.
Nothing evur works out just fine.
I thought this is magic finally. But he just have to crash it.
Man.. what can i say. And I was saying shit to him when I was drunk. O_O
Meh I couldnt remember but I read the chat log history. Zomg. I bet hes heart broken ;(
But Iono maybe he dont even care at all...

I puked all over my bed. Lmao thats screw up.
I felt so sick when i woke up. O I forgot I havent ate anything since i drink.
So so sick.

No comments: