_____________________________________________ Just listening to the voices...

Thursday, April 27, 2006

Mmm. Just came home..
I left him a msg. He.. didnt reply me...
Or didnt bother to read...
Im like fine. Thats like the only thing i can do..
As you said, you cant really do anything about it from there.
True story..
But at LEAST I did bother to try...
What hurts me the most is you didnt even bother to.
That tells me that, I dont matter to you at all.
Do I even cross your mind??
Please please please show me you still care.
You said you still loves me. Lots.
Please show it that I aint just dreaming.
Please show me that what you said is true.
From here I can do lots for you.
I can do everything to improve my life. :[
Tell me you want me back.
I... even smile happily to smile to myself when I thought of sending you an ipod nano with letters and pictures...
Cause I wanted something REAL for you..
Until now.. I still didnt dump that thinking away.
Now I realise, you dont feel me.
I aint that real to you.
Leave me a msg...

No comments: