_____________________________________________ Just listening to the voices...

Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Man wtf..
Im like ffffuuuuck.
I kept having you in my dreams everyday.
And its getting weirder and stronger each day.
Its so freaky sometimes.

I forget the other day's dreams but I remember this one so clearly.

Kz.. We were out. Kwang, Danny, me, xh, dad, peiyin, yingting, huini or some others that i forgot.
And then kwang and I were together so was like wtf... And I was talking all the time with Danny. And Danny is getting moodier each time. And I think he like some other girls. And Kwang.. I broke up with him and he couldnt stop haressing me. And my dad.. was helping him. And I even think that my dad was him. Then py, hn, xh, I went into some shopping mall. And py totally snob xh and me. So xh and I went into some sushi restaurant to eat. And I pity my dad cause I thought he was kwang then I snob him. So I let my dad come eat too.

Then suddenly, blah blah blah we were on a bus and it crash like a rollercoster. Then.... my... dad... was injured. T_____________T
I dont know what happen after that.
Then I pm Danny on msn. He was like im a cheater and a liar. Think before you want me. He said that to me. And hes getting freakier and moodier.

Wow... thats about it.
Weird dreams keeps coming...

No comments: