Yesterday went shopping with them. Quite fun tho I spend money again. zzzzzzzz. AND MY effin piece of cloth! I wanted to buy that but I couldnt make up my mind and I asked them they gave me useless comments LOL Like the "piece of cloth" So I txt Lan LMAO He chose D =[
And I regretted buying that jacket cause I saw a better one >_>
I rather dont see than regretting. zzz.
Then Bala kept txting me tho Ive already quitted. This guy gives me the CREEPS.
Seriously man, my goosebumps stand. Hes like, ive been thinking of you "dear". OMG HE DONT HAVE TO ADD THAT IN.
And my sis kept disturbing me about him LOL shes like. "Bala misses Trish~" and go on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on ABOUT IT.
-
The guy at the guitar show~
Our eyes never left ^_^
-
I love you Lan LOL "You missed that again"
No comments:
Post a Comment