Uhh new wishlist?
-Whole series of Family guy DVDs o_o I wanted that like since last year?
-w810i FUCK
-More liqour
-Unlimited money ;D
-I wanna lose 30 pounds =(
-More songs
-An air tix <3
Best supper ever.
Never felt so belonging before since like last year; ever since i got addicted.
Never felt so belonging back to tha group of bitches ;D, to the world, the real world.
I ate Hokkien mee AGAIN at 515. God I swear im really gonna grow FAT again. With all these suppers and KFCs >_> LY NO MORE KFCS TOMORROW. Lets go Ajisen ramen =D!!!!!
Then we walked all the way to my house, jeez stop complaining about the distance LOL and we met Weijun on the way and he "sent us home". Or was it the otherway, he was too afraid of the dark.
And I watched movies all the way til now ;P
Caught myself thinking of the moments spent with you. I love you truely.
Nothing can stop us now. Distance wont be our obstacles.
Na na na~ I love youuu.
"Baby I dont know why its like that, but your just god damn sexy when your mad."
P.S Sis, dont feel so left out, I love you too! LOL
P.P.S I want liqour =[
No comments:
Post a Comment