What a weird day.
Its like somethings gonna happen to me. Something that will change my life or something that will change me.
-
That stare i couldnt forget.
-
Went to make my new specs and went to dinner at Woodlands centre with em sistaz.
On the way home on the bus, this one guy kept staring at me from the starting til the end of the ride.
His stare freaked me out. I was getting uncomfortable with that stare and of course I tried not to look but always accidentely looked into his eyes. And wtf? When I looked at him, he continued to stared. Its kinda creepy tho it takes my breath away. And its.. charming o_o Iono...
When he got off the bus.. I gave one last glance at him and i realised he was still staring as he got off the bus.
I cant forget his eyes.
-
The unknown call, the unknown man and that unknown job.
-
I was preapring to go out then I recieved this call from a guy telling me to go for a job interview. I was like thinking,"when did I call for an interview?" I havent read the classified to look for jobs yet. And the past few calls I gave, I gave them my name as Trish not Pei min. And he called saying, "Is this Peimin?" I was like yar? I asked him whats the job about and he said cause they have not enough manpower and they need someone to assist the manager and this will built a path for you for manager and executive something something. Then I was like, "uhhh I dont have an O'level or N'level cert O_o" He said nevermind nevermind its okay. Then he fix the time and place to meet. Then I was O...k.
At night he called again to confirm and he said he pick me up from the station.
I was this job is too good to be true. I was thinking is he a con-man or something. But that arouse my curiosity. Imma go tomorrow.
No comments:
Post a Comment