_____________________________________________ Just listening to the voices...

Sunday, September 03, 2006

Peace [ peess ]
Definition:
1. freedom from war: freedom from war, or the time when a war or conflict endsthe signing of the peace agreement
2. tranquillity: a calm and quiet state, free from disturbances or noise
3. mental calm: a state of mental calm and serenity, with no anxiety
4. harmony: freedom from conflict or disagreement among people or groups of people
5. peace treaty: a treaty agreeing to an end of hostilities between two warring parties
6. law and order: the absence of violence or other disturbances within a statePeace reigned throughout the land.
.. retarded dumbass.

Illusion? LMAOOOO OH YES IM HIGH ON DRUGS WHAT CHU GONNA DO. Jeez thats like finding the OBVIOUS.

OOO so why wont you go start doing "great" things now and stop BUTTING IN peoples shit.
Your whole shit load of paragraph that I didnt bother to read, I can simply say Insecure MENTALLY.

"If feeling happy is all abt having illusions that im even plain bothered abt u, haha! Den pls by all means go n think n be happy and imagine lah. A person without anything, needs imagination and cursing to be happy and to finally find peace with herself."
LMAOO A person without anything? How can you be so sure.Well its my turn to ask, HOW CAN YOU DEFINE A PERSON WITHOUT ANYTHING? Like when your 80? No family no friends, kids busy with their own family, your all alone with your shit load of money. "WOW IM HAPPY"

And now now now, doctor please give me a prescription for illusion =[
And too bad someone's too ashame.

ROOOOOFL LOOK AT THE MIRROR?!?! WHY DONT YOU LOOK IT YOURSELF! LMAOOOO THIS SHIT IS HILAAAAAAARIOUS HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAH AHHHHHHHHH HAHAHAHAHAHHA JEEEEZ I CANT STOP LAUGHING. THAT BISH IS ASKING ME TO LOOK AT THE MIRROR HAHAHAHA LOOK AT THE MIRROR YOUR FACE. LMFAO.

And I dont give respect to those who I dont think they DESERVE TO have any respect for the least.

"Saying stuffs which u didnt even sae? Oh damn hell. Pls use the slightest common sense in u if u stil hav any, to think lah, u did sae! Wad makes mi so damn sure? Cos i believe in myself more den i ever believe in u haha!"
YUP and if thats what makes you happy. Common sense? I dont need any common sense for those who seems retarded.

So how did it felt being looked as a loser by "the loser"? At least I dont do anything for a dolla. *coughsbitchcoughs* Got busted in the end LMAO. DAMN STRAIGHT.

Oh please. God jeez. I told her CAN I RETURN HER ONLY 100$? And whats wrong with cutting price? DONT YOU DO IT ALLLLLLLLL THE TIME ROOOOOFL AND I MEANT ALLLL THE TIME. Calculate interest? SHE FRIGGIN told me herself that I can pay her when I got my pay. Now complaining bout it? Stfu. And I got it at the 1st of the month NOT 31th.

Seriously, people like her gotta jerk off or something. Go start some epileptic shit to keep yourself feeling good. And then seriously gone emo and the other second saying how she love herself. Go get your guidence from your bitch.
At least I stand on my own and gone thru shits.
My all time quote. People turn to god when they are helpess.

No comments: