_____________________________________________ Just listening to the voices...

Saturday, September 02, 2006

Oh noes! She hates me! OH NOES SHE HATES ME! OMGWTFZORBBQASFASFASDFZORS SHE HAAAATES ME! LMAO Weeeeeee? Like wtf I dont even care if she likes me or not. I dont even care if she ever consider me as a friend cause I know I dont. Back then, yes. Now NUH UH! I gotta say, she wont ever get peace in her heart if she continues like this. But in the other end, I feel happy cause I know someone out there is feeling insecure with me around. Thanks for looking high upon me. And o man wtf douche, stop saying stuffs I didnt say about you. That makes yourself looked gay. And stop trying to make me look bad before figuring out the fact, if not you can just try hard.
I always thought your a person with a full 100% self confidence now i see you as a loser. A friggin insecure emo crap. And o pls, stop being gay pls say it to my face if you got a problem with me or something.
I can simply say I dont care if you ever accept me. Your face.

No comments: