Ooo I just woke up thinking of that dream I had. So weird.
The dream.
"I was sent to study overseas O_o. And xy didnt want me to go cause she dont want me to leave LOL. And I was late. I drove my car to the airport. <--- LOL AT THAT. Then theres a chinese exam there in the plane O_o wtf. Then I was having migranes sooo bad. I COULD FEEL THE PAIN in my dreams seriously. Then at near end of the exam, I flipped to the last page. ZOMG comprehension. Note to self : I hate Mandarin. I stared at the teacher with despair, and whoever the teacher was, said to me, well you gotta finish that (: screw her. Then I saw xy came along LOL I was like wtf? Shes like, you go I go too (: HAHAHA And after that WTF I saw Lan came O_O" Then I woke up. I felt numb in my head. Prolly cause of the migranes in my dream LOL.
Seriously, ever since my mom switched the position of my bed, I kept having these weird dreams.
Not going work today ;[ Feel bad for myself. No money.
No comments:
Post a Comment