_____________________________________________ Just listening to the voices...

Saturday, September 02, 2006

Pissed off by stupid gay shit around me.

First off woke up in the morning, called the effin resto to tell them im quitting. Then she started dissing me by saying that she will deduct my 150$ for uniform and my half month's OT cause i didnt give any notice. Yo fuck you, first off i aint a confirm staffs you cant just deduct my uniform money. Second off, I aint a confirm staff, a one day notice is enough.

Then went shopping with my sis and the whole iffy day, he didnt msg me until 8-9pm. O wow dont tell me you slept til 8pm. Or having too much fun forgetting about me. No point.

Reached home. Xh msged me asking if I got my pay already and I SAID, "Yup I tom meeting py you come along or something." Then py called me asking if I got my pay yet. Saying can you return xh the money? Oooo WTF?! If you want your money you could just ask it yourself and not try some lame methods to get your money back. So gay. Like I was to run away with your stuffs. And o god like I already told you I got my pay and ask you to come along or something tomorrow. And iono wtf shes doing trying to act hero. In the end heard wrongly or something. Stupid gay shit.

Went on, stupid gay connections kept dc'ing on me. Fuck.
And I only left with 100+$. Screw swensens.

Anyways, happee belated birthday Lan tho I even forgot. All the while I thought it was on Friday but it was Thursday. "Go enjoy and forget me" Jeez im really turning emo sitting here.

No comments: