Slept at 11pm today and woke up at 1.30pm.
They kept persuading me to go out but I refuse.
Then in the end I went out with my sis. Weeeeeeee Sakae Sushi buffet =D
Before that we went to watch Pulse. Z0mg its good. I love the suspense they gave us.
The ending wasnt that great. I DONT UNDERSTAND WHY ENDINGS FROM MOST HORROR FILMS ARENT THAT GOOD. It always ruin the movie. But this movie is still nice because of the suspense they kept me.
I was so tense thru out the movie. Maybe i was just trying to be tense to make the movie look good or feel good. But seriously I couldnt relax either. I was so afraid I would mess my hair up.
Were spose to watch Devil wears prada too but in the end we didnt made it cause the movie was too late and we didnt wanna hang around CWP cause 1- were too full. 2- its too boring.
No comments:
Post a Comment