And oh I love this song. I dont know why, I never seems to like it. IT JUST CAUGHT MY EARS like four days ago. And and I love this band from phillipines. Typecast. They sings in english tho ^_^ I LOVE THEM!
For those who like fast tracks ^^,
When flying feels like falling - From first to last
It's days like these, that make me feel,
like I want to bleed through my heart again.
It's days like these, that make me feel,
like I might as well be on my own again.
I take back everything I did, about loving you.
Now that you've left me on the ground,
I can fly away to someone new.
Don't pretend like I don't know you're untrue.
I never meant to bring you down,
nothing but good intentions.
I never meant to bring you down.
Take it back this time,
i'll just move on.
Take my heart,take my heart make it grey make it gray.
I'll never forget.
No comments:
Post a Comment