I am suffocating in your lies.
Dont you find this rather familiar?
"Im seeking for your attention blah blah blah"
"blah blah blah busy with school"
"Where did you go the past weeks since u didnt went to school?"
"I stayed home."
When you decided to stop lying and start talking to me with sinceres. With your heart not your ass.
You treat this as a joke?
You think this is fun? Is this a game to you? Are you just playing around with me?
You know when I recieved your msg, I just stare blankly at the ceiling with tears. I felt lifeless. I dont feel anything. I just stared and stared and stared with tears in my eyes.
What are you fooling. Why are you doing this to me?
I gave you my trust and yet you just gotta BETRAY it.
I think im going paranoia. Im seriously gonna have a mental breakdown someday. I cant handle it. Seriously.. I havent slept for two days and im still here.
P.S ARE YOU JUST PLAYING AROUND WITH ME? Answer it with your heart.
P.P.S When is this life gonna end?
P.P.P.S Abli coming to s'pore today. Was spose to call me later.
P.P.P.P.S Your still EVERYTHING to me. /Cries
No comments:
Post a Comment