_____________________________________________ Just listening to the voices...

Tuesday, July 03, 2007

The closure.

YAY FOR A JOB! Thanks to Xiao hui! Hope I can be working at GAP.
Dont worry I wont quit halfway de!

"In fasting, when there is an inadequate supply of glucose, the fats are oxidized to provide the energy for vital activities of the body."
I read that to my mom.
Mom: "I know. You think I dont know about BIO? I just dont want you to be so obsessive. The more knowledge you have, the more you tend to fall on the wrong path."

"We associate truth with convenience. With what most closely accords with self-interest and personal well-being or promises best to avoid awkward effort or unwelcome dislocation of life. We find highly acceptable what contributes most to self-esteem."

-

Glad we talked, Lan. The final closure. There is finally a satisfying closure between us. I guess the only song that could describe the feeling is "Cool - Gwen Stefani" Always in my heart, Lan. ;]

Everytime I hear that chinese song by Tank, I think of him. I had always wanted a guy to sing for me and he is the only one who did, tho indirectly.
I had to remind myself. A player's a player fo life.

Nights.
P.S I am not asserting enough self-control this week.

No comments: