_____________________________________________ Just listening to the voices...

Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Pictures.

Yesterday felt like I just been through hell.
I literally slept for two days. Yar no shit.
I dont even feel like talking to anyone because my head hurts when i starts speaking.
I dont even feel like moving. Cause it hurts to move.
I feel so breathless even tho I aint doing anything.
I feel so cold even tho I sweat alot.
I dont feel like eating tho my gastric hurts.
It make me feel like puking.
I just wanna sleep and have a full body massage.

I remember this line I was saying when we had Michelle's celebration.
"I hope I kena food poisoning then I dont have to work."
Great.
Now its food poisoning and high fever.
Though I suspected it was Dengue fever.

-




From this picture onwards, i am in every background HAHA.














My punishment for being late.







No comments: