_____________________________________________ Just listening to the voices...

Monday, July 23, 2007

F u 2.

Mom : "... ... but your family wont ever do this to you, that I realised."

To that, she broke down crying. I cried too.
It hurts me. It pains me to see you cry.
Be strong Ma. I love you.

-

Bad day? Kind of.
I had barely 4 hours of sleep.
Yet I have to face my fears.

Dont think I can make it to work tomorrow.
Food poisoning. Might be.
Fever. Body aching. Bone aching. Headache. Vomit. Dizzyness.
BU SU FU!

How small is Singapore?
Guess who did I actually saw today.
BARTENDER MENG LOL! He is actually Yong kang and Ah long's friend.
I dont know why but I felt kind of awkward.

Maybe I need a therapist, instead of being a therapist.

Worn out.
Nights.
P.S It sucks to not be myself even when you tried that hard.


EDIT:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MICHELLE!
Yesterday was although not much activities and excitement,
but it was relaxing and its not like we get to meet up often.
And catching up pieces of their lives.
Reached home like 4am. Slept at 6am. Woke up at 10am.
Prepared for work although late.

Pics to be posted soon.

No comments: