Wee! 11 girls in the house tonight!
Why is it I am always the one bringing the liqour. And NO, not because i am the only alcoholic. HAHA.
SAD gotta sacrifice my Chivas. *CRYS*
Whos gonna buy another bottle of Chivas for me? ;D
Lets get wasted!
English Oral. I dont think I did very well.
Made some friends at the Oral. LOL What a small world I must say. That girl, Mas at the Oral asked, "Are you Trish?"
Yes how did you know?!
"Ohh you know Siti? She called just now and tell me you are having Oral at Siling sec. She said that girl that look like Malay but is Chinese and with black black eyeliner."
HAHAHAHA
Mas had gone for the interview at GAP TOO! Cant wait to work with her!
Funny shit at the Oral.
Lazy to organize my mind.
No comments:
Post a Comment