_____________________________________________ Just listening to the voices...

Friday, July 06, 2007

4 hours love drive.

Errr fucking wow.
I spent 2 hours trying to sleep without music.
I spent another 4 hours trying to sleep with music.
I stared at the ceiling with opened eyes.
Another 1 hour with horror images in my head.
Fuck, *walks out of the room.*

In the 4 hours of music, I've learnt that,
Sony Erricson's stereo widening:
Bass - Softer
Drums - Softer
Vocals - Softer
Guitar - Stays the same.
The only good point is that stereo widening singles out the instrumental's individual. Just that the guitars and keyboards are more significant.
No thanks, no stereo widening for me thanks.
I still enjoy it once in a while tho.

If I would die, I would rather die of alcoholic intoxication.
If I would die, I dont wanna die suffering from dementia.
If I would die with dementia, I would rather die earlier without a full-blown serious dementia. I would rather die with my memories still intact than none at all.
Then It would be worth dying.

P.S LETS have fun with WHATEVER we do.
P.P.S Now i can positively say, I have changed. [Since my b-day.]
P.P.P.S And you know what? I think I am qualified to say this, "People need to stop being emo." HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA.
P.P.P.P.S Everyone is making this big thing about TRANSFORMER. But no, I am not gonna watch it since everyone is gonna.

No comments: