_____________________________________________ Just listening to the voices...

Saturday, July 07, 2007

7 July 2007

7/07/2007
Its my parent's annivesary. They celebrated it by eating Popiah and Rojak. Wtf?

I had YT kena fined 200$. Its a must to pay her back because its my responsibity.
I AM SORREH!
All of these taxes and fines are used for the "above-water-platform-thingy" for the NDP which I would never ever get to see or experience, for the gov's fun, joy and laughter, to make the poor civilians to pay. Hes fat ass have nothing to fret and bother about and just sit around here and there so he decided that it is fun to watch every pack of ciggie coming in and out.

Bought a dress from JB. Yingting says its a SM dress.

This week passes so fast. I ate and grew fat.

Oh ya, my uncle ordered two cakes online from Jack's place and delivered it to us.
Resisting temptations.

Night.

No comments: