A huge change in just one month. Im happy. Everyones happy.
Yesterday was a blast of madness.
Its funny how when I get to know someone, it always involves liquor.
I was just taking a break from YingTing's house, drinking and smoking alone at the stairway.
Two Indian guys walked past to the lift. Casual chat, they went down.
Then the guy came back and asked for my number and said, "Your the first Chinese girl I took a number from. Are you sure your Chinese? Mix?"
It might not be true that im the first Chinese girl, but it still a great compliment.
AND YES IM CHINESE! AND I DONT LOOK LIKE ONE WOOO HOOOO!
Im only elated when a non-chinese ask for my number ;]
Yingting's drunk. Im drunk.
I hate Bacardi GOLD+Baron.
Think I would prolly never touch Bacardi ever again. Chivas still fits me most.
Time to post YT's drunk pic. HAHA.
The narcissist. =]
Baiiee.
P.S Never see me again.
P.P.S What more can I ask from a pimp like him, with lack of sincerity?
P.P.P.S I got no real problems against homosexuals. Im fine with them.
No comments:
Post a Comment