Weee Kwang treat me eat sushi =D So happee.
And then the guy I met at Bugis, Jin Wei kept calling. Friggin irritating. He was like mad and pissed I didnt go out with him. >_> And like wtf I told him last night, "Like I dont go talk to a person on the phone for a night then be his bf." Seriously, people like that gotta go jerk off.
Then went to play billiard or pool w/e. And yes yes one more good thing. Kwang bought me ciggieeeee SO NICE OF HIM.
And I went home. Jin Wei kept calling. >_> Effffffffff. Dunno if im gonna go out with him tomorrow >_> But seriously I dont wanna go out with this kind of person.
Finally we talked. (: Dont want others attention. I need only yours.
Time doesnt seems on our side either. Sigh.
Hate LVER.
No comments:
Post a Comment