Funny break today. I went to buy food from that noodle stall then those aunties very talkative ask this ask that. So fun. Then I sat at a four-person table cause there were no more space left. One old man sat with me. I think his bored or something then he kept talking to me about his job, complaining complaining thru out the whole lunch >_> IM TRYING TO EAT MY FOOD YO. But I complain together with him ;P Then I help Gene bought her food. Shes soooo lazy to walk out of the shop >_>
Another funny thing. I hadnt much sleep and I was like blur blur. Then I NEARLY walked into the gents >_> Friggin shit so embarassing. I was like WOOPS >_> Cia sway la.
Then I was chatting the whole day with that part time girl. We were like planning to quit together and find another job together LOL Buttttt of course with Dann.
While I was taking my bus home from Woodlands int. Guess who I saw! Three orange colour uniform, Bala, Satheya and Vinoth LOL I was like BALA! Hes like soooo happy to see me HAHAHA. Then Vinoth and Satheya was there teasing and singing >_> hahaha so miss them (:
Fun guys.
No comments:
Post a Comment